Facebook Competition – Win 1 of 4 Roof Rack City Prizes
1.1 Person entering the competition must be a resident of: South Australia only
1.2 Minimum age of entrants is: 18 years
1.3 Commencement time: 05:00 PM (ACST)
1.4 Commencement date: Monday, 15 February 2016
1.5 Closing time: 05:00 PM (ACST)
1.6 Closing date: Monday, 14 March 2016
1.7 Judging time: 12:00 PM (ACST)
1.8 Judging date: Friday, 18 March 2016
1.9 The winners names and suburb of residence will appear on https://roofracksa.com.au/, the relevant social media accounts, and on in-store promotional material as of Friday, 18 March 2016.
1.10 Address of competition to be drawn at 37 Gilbert Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000.
2. WHO MAY ENTER: The only persons who may enter and be awarded prizes are residents of the place specified in Variable 1.1 and who are above the minimum ages specified in 1.2. The competition is open to entrants who are not (i) employees, directors, management or officers of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its agencies or the companies involved with this competition, or (ii) members of the immediate family of such employees, directors, management, officers or contractors. “Immediate family” means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee, director, manager, officer or contractor.
3. ENTRIES: Entries may be submitted in-store, at https://roofracksa.com.au/ or at the Roof Rack City Adelaide exhibit at the Let’s Go Caravan & Camping Lifestyle Show.
4. NOT ASSOCIATED WITH: Roof Rack City Adelaide acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google or any of its affiliated organisations. Roof Rack City Adelaide acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Let’s Go Caravan & Camping Lifestyle Show (SA Caravan & Camping SA),Rhino Rack, Engel or MSA.
5. ENTRANTS BOUND BY CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
6. HOW TO ENTER: Entrants must fill out and submit the official competition entry form supplied by Roof Rack City Adelaide in-store or at the Roof Rack City Adelaide exhibit at the Let’s Go Caravan & Camping Lifestyle Show; or, entrants must fill in and submit the official online competition entry form at https://roofracksa.com.au/win. Entrants must fill in all required fields to be eligible. Additional entries may be secured by ‘sharing’ the online competition via Facebook, Twitter and/or email.
7. LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY: Entries limited to 1 entry per channel, per person (maximum of 6 entries per person), as followed by the entry conditions stated in Sections 3 and 6.
8. DURATION: This competition commences at the time and date specified in Variables 1.3 and 1.4. Entries must be received by the time and date specified in Variables 1.5 and 1.6. Entries must be received during the above competition period.
9. SELECTION OF WINNER: At the time and date specified in Variables 1.7 and 1.8. The draw to determine the winners will take place at the address specified in Condition 1.10. The Promoter’s decisions are final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity or potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. PRIVACY: Entrant personal information (“PI”) will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this competition and its winner(s). The PI of winner(s) may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. Entrants may contact the Promoter at the address as contained in Variable 10.1 to request access to any of their collected PI that is still held. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to send regular exclusive offers and competition details to the entrant.
10.1 PROMOTER CONTACT DETAILS: Roof Rack City Adelaide, Address: 37 Gilbert Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000; Phone: 08 8211 7600 Email: email@example.com.
11. PRIZE: Winner’s choice of one of the following prizes available at Roof Rack City Adelaide: Rhino Rack products and/or roof racks to the value of $700.00; Rhino Rack Master Fit 440 Roof Luggage Box (valued at $689.00); Engel Eclipse 38 litre Fridge (valued at $849.00); MSA Drop Slide DS40 (valued at $775.00). Maximum total prize pool valued at $849.00. Prize must be claimed by Friday, 29 April 2016. If prize remains unclaimed at this date, the winner(s) entry will be deemed invalid and the promoter reserves the right to distribute the prize to the next best valid entry. The prizes must be collected by Friday, 29 April 2016 from the PROMOTER at the address stated in Section 17. All prize items are valued inclusive of GST at the current Recommended Retail Price and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in prize values. In the event for any reason the winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event that the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values. The prize does not include any associated costs involved in the collection of the prize. It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange for the collection and transportation of the prize. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
12. NO QUALITY, ETC, REPRESENTATIONS/EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY: The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss, injury or damage suffered or sustained, to person or property or otherwise and including, but not limited to, direct or consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or their respective servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
13. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION: The winner will be notified by email and/or phone using the details provided in their entry they must agree to have their name published on the Roof Rack City Adelaide website, social media accounts and on any in-store advertising medium as decided by the promoter. The winner’s name will be published as specified in Variable 1.9.
14. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES AND PRIVACY STATEMENT: All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant.
15. PUBLICITY: The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
16. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION: The entrant consents to receipt of promotional and other emails that inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services the entrant may be interested in.
17. PROMOTER: The Promoter is VIRT Pty Ltd trading as Roof Rack City Adelaide ABN 48 130 123 581 of 37 Gilbert Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000.
18. ENTIRE CONDITIONS: These conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the entry and the conduct of the competition.
19. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: subject to change without prior notice. Further terms and conditions may be provided in-store by management staff.