Yakima Forklift Roof Mount Bike Carrier (8002098)
Experts agree, the ForkLift is the way to carry your bike. The fork-style roof rack bike mount fits nearly every crossbar right out of the box — no tools necessary. It keeps your bike pristine, not touching any painted surface.
This fork-mount rack is compatible with most factory crossbars and disc brakes. Simply clips around the bar profile without removing the top rubber buffer strip.
- Fits round, square or aerodynamic crossbars
- Not suitable for square bars with a depth exceeding 38mm
- Simple tool-free installation and removal
- Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic bars
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray fits a wide range of bike lengths
- Doesn’t touch the painted surfaces of your bike
- Fits most disc brakes
- SKS Lock sold separately
- 1 bike up to 15.8 kg min of 41 cm crossbar spread
- Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 41 cm – 107 cm
Fork to factory bar mount, bike rack. Accommodates disc brakes and standard axles. Long-throw skewer with integrated adjuster knob.
Sleek design and automotive finish looks extremely spiffy on your vehicle
Secure and lockable skewer with integrated adjustment knob for single-handed, easy access (SKS lock cores sold separately)
Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap
Fits round, square and most factory crossbars out of the box.
Weight: 3.2 kg (7 lbs)
Dimensions: Length 135.9 cm x Width 18.4 cm x Height 6.4 cm
Capacity: 1 bike capacity Total MAX. bike weight 16 kg
- Quick and easy, tool-free installation makes life a breeze