RHINO RACK Pioneer Tradie for 76 Series Landcruiser (2128mm x 1376mm) JA5721
The Pioneer Tradie roof rack for 76 Series Landcruiser Wagon is built with tough-as-nails reinforced nylon and aluminium and has been tested in the harshest outdoor conditions. It’s also non-corrosive so it won’t rust or fade. It also features fully-welded side rails to make loading and unloading your gear easier. You can rest assured knowing that your equipment is safe on the road.
Tradespeople will also love the tray’s compatibility with a large variety of Rhino-Rack accessories. A Rhino-Rack Rear Roller would make loading ladders and planks on to the tray a breeze. Our Shovel and High Lifting Jack Holder bracket, Rhino-Rack ladder and Pioneer Combination Bracket are also some of the many available accessories that will fit the Tradie Tray.
Even if you’re not a tradie – the Pioneer Tradie still has great potential. Imagine being able to easily carry your fishing rods along with the rest of your weekend gear on the one tray. Or picking up supplies for your DIY home renovation and not worrying about how you’ll get it back home.
- Open front and rear ends allow carrying of long loads (eg. ladders, pipes)
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won’t rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Includes fully welded side rails which provides extra strength and ease of loading/unloading
- Bars included with the Pioneer Tradie
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
Note: This Pioneer Tradie is designed to suit Toyota 76 Series Landcruiser Wagon. Legs (6) are included in the price below.
See below for approximate installation charges.
More options for this vehicle are available on the RHINO RACK website – www.rhinorack.com.au
Please note that all prices exclude fitting charges:
Approximate installation charges for this vehicle:
76 Series Wagon – $120