NARVA LED Lightbar 20 X 5W
Compact, slimline and ultra powerful theses L.E.D bars deliver a bright white light from 5 watt ‘cree’ L.E.DS. combines with a precision reflector to create penetrating the bars are extruded aluminium with virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lenses ensuring they are tough enough to handle harsh driving conditions.
Adding to the superior construction of new Explora L.E.D driving light bar is a virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens and the light bar is fully sealed and submersible (IP68 & IP69K). The one piece diecast aluminium housing designed without end caps provides optimum sealing and heat dissipation. stainless steel mounting brackets and a pre-wired weatherproof connector make for an easy installation.
Also available as an optional accessory is the number plate mounting bracket specifically designed for the Explora light bar. The number plate bracket, P/No. 72292 requires no drill holes and can be fitted within 10 minutes eliminating the need for a bull bar or nudge bar. constructed from lightweight aluminium with a durable powder coat finish the licence plate bracket suits standard Australian, New Zealand and European licence plates.
NARVA’s LED slimline lightbar range are compact and powerful delivering bright white light from the 5W “CREE” LEDs.
The 72758 features 20 x 5 watt high powered L.E.Ds in an extruded aluminium bar with a 250mm pre-wired lead and Deutsch® connector
Current draw: 4.2A at 9-32V
- 12 x 3W high power L.E.DS (6000k), ultra low current draw
- virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- 9-32V Multi – voltage input suits 12 and 24V vehicles
- fully sealed and submersible (IP68 & IP69K)
- Stainless steel brackets and mounting hardware (SUS 304)
- One piece siecast aluminium housing – suoerior heat dissipation and ingress protection
- pre-wired weatherproof connector