Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform (1328mm X 1236mm) With RCL Legs JB1677
Hyundai Kona Gen1 5dr SUV With Flush Rails (09/18 On)
Our latest range of Pioneer Platforms allow you to change the way you can carry and complete your off-road roof top set up. With additional accessories channels in the front and rear extrusions we have increased the modular set up abilities of our system. Tested in the harshest conditions, the Pioneer is made with strong, durable and lightweight aluminium together with fiberglass re-enforced nylon. The best thing about the Pioneer Platform is that it has been specifically designed to carry most existing Rhino-Rack accessories – making it the most versatile and modular platform on the market.
Loading and unloading your equipment is easy. Simply slide your gear onto the Pioneer Platform and tie them down to the bars. The best thing about the Pioneer Platform is that it has been specifically designed to carry existing Rhino-Rack accessories including luggage bags, jerry can holders, spare wheel holders, shovels and loads more.
Rhino-Rack also offers the flexibility of allowing you to purchase the available rail kits if you wanted to add rails to your platform.
- Made from aluminium and fiberglass re-enforced nylon corners
- Black powder coated for increased corrosion resistance
- Most versatile and modular platform on the market
- Faster installation with Integrated measuring strip
- Additional accessory channels on front and rear extrusions
- Channel on underside of front and rear extrusions
- Integrated wiring capabilities within all extrusions
- Corners can be drilled/cut out to provide access to wiring
- Compatible with Pioneer Platform Accessories**
- Included torque limiting tool ensures fasteners are properly tightened and makes regular maintenance easy.
** A selection of accessories require upgrading.
Number of Planks: 4
Leg Profile: RCL
Pioneer system: Platform
Warranty: 5 years
Load Rating: Up to 80kg
*Subject to vehicle manufactures load limits
External Dimensions: Length 1328 mm
Width 1236 mm